Date: Sunday 7th July
Time: 11am – 4pm
Cost: £1 per adult, under 16s free
- Live bands
- International vegetarian food stalls reflecting diverse cultures and tastes
- Special features for children including games and face painting
- Our famous and much loved World Peace Cafe with its popular variety of hot and cold drinks, meals and cakes.
- A range of stalls featuring:
fair trade clothing
handcrafted gifts & jewellery
health & beauty products
Guided tours of the grounds
Hourly meditation taster sessions:
• Short, free sessions ideal for newcomers
• Simple techniques you can practice at home
• Experience some inner peace for yourself
Live music line-up
Kettering’s finest and most original acoustic folk-rock band, quirky, clever and very original with terrific vocals and harmonies.
Covers and originals from Tammy Levy’s dynamic and very accomplished acoustic band, with Country a speciality.
THE OLD GREY DOGS
Rousing and hugely popular veteran bluegrass band, who play with passion and panache.
RICHARD MATTHEWS & KAREN ANGELA
Top class local duo with excellent vocals accompanied by Richard’s expert guitar.
11.00 – 11.40 Acoustic-Us
11.50 – 12.20 Richard Matthews & Karen Angela
12.30 – 1.20 The Abrahams
1.30 – 2.20 The Old Grey Dogs
2.30 – 3.20 Acoustic-Us
3.30 – 4.00 Richard Matthews & Karen Angela