Date: Sunday 1st July
Time: 11am – 4pm
Cost: Admission £1. Everybody welcome!
A fun family day with a variety of stalls, ranging from holistic therapy to hand-crafted giftware, live bands, fresh vegetarian food, free meditation taster sessions, bouncy castle, face painting and more.
The Fete offers a range of amusements and entertainment including:
- Live bands
- International vegetarian food stalls reflecting diverse cultures and tastes
- Special features for children including our popular bouncy castle
- Our famous and much loved World Peace Cafe with its popular variety of hot and cold drinks, meals and cakes.
- A range of stalls featuring:
fair trade clothing
handcrafted gifts & jewellery
health & beauty products
Hourly guided tours:
• Learn about a Buddhist shrine
• Demonstrations of Buddhist art techniques
• See into the life of a Buddhist community
Hourly meditation taster sessions:
• Short, free sessions ideal for newcomers
• Simple techniques you can practice at home
• Experience some inner peace for yourself